Looking for a little romance inspiration this February? We asked for great romantic places and Valentine’s Day date Ideas in the Georgian Triangle and the responses came pouring in! From the great outdoors, to quaint cafes and local hot spots, this list of date ideas should kick start your Valentine’s Day.
The Great Outdoors
- Hit the Slopes. Do what you love! Take a romantic ride up the chairlift and get a great view from the top of the hill.
- Go hiking and visit your favourite lookout point.
- Sunset Point Park in Collingwood.
- Walk the Georgian Trail with the person you love.
- Spend some time planning your Summer adventures. Flowerpot Island in Tobermory is a favourite. It’s accessible only by boat and is “one of Canada’s most fascinating natural attractions” –flowerpotisland.ca.
For The Love of Food
- Catch a sunset with a glass of wine and some cheese.
- Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant. Maybe it’s the scene of your first date, or a place you haven’t tried yet.
- Dine in front of the fireplace at the Georgian Bay Club.
Try Something New
- Take a stroll out to Osler Castle. If you’re in the mood for some exploring, you can search for the old ruins of Osler Castle, located in the Blue Mountains. You can enjoy the beauty of the ruins, and it’s the perfect backdrop for some photos. You can learn more about the history of the ruins here.
- If you haven’t been to Scandinave Spa, there’s no better time. It’s perfect for the couple who loves to relax and be pampered.
- Focus on your love for others. Volunteer with the Georgian Triangle Humane Society. Share your love with some fuzzy friends.
There’s No Place Like Home
- Stay in. Turning a house into a home creates a space that reflects you. It’s a place to be comfortable and enjoy each other’s company. You can spend quality time together cooking a delicious meal and create a romantic moment by sipping wine by the fireplace or enjoying the snowy scene outside.
Contact a Fully-licensed REALTOR® today!
If you are looking for expert, fully-licensed support from a REALTOR®, contact Locations North. We are focused on helping you unlock your future.