44 TROTT Boulevard Unit# 42, Collingwood, Ontario
- Listing ID: 40402713
- Property Type: Single Family
Schedule a Tour
Don't have a real estate agent? Use the calendar to schedule a showing with one our agents today.
Talk to a Home Lifestyle Matchmaker
Use our neighbourhood guide to score the perfect match between your lifestyle and home. When ready to buy, we will put you in touch with a REALTOR® who specializes in Collingwood.
|Main Level||3pc Bathroom||8'3'' x 5'4''|
|Main Level||Living Room||15'5'' x 12'5''|
|Main Level||Dining Room||15'2'' x 8'2''|
|Main Level||Kitchen||15'2'' x 10'10''|
|Main Level||Utility Room||4'9'' x 7'7''|
|Main Level||Bedroom||13'9'' x 9'1''|
|Main Level||Bedroom||16'10'' x 10'3''|
|Main Level||Full Bathroom||4'11'' x 9'10''|
|Main Level||Primary Bedroom||17'0'' x 16'3''|
- Amenities Nearby: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Features: Golf course/parkland, Beach
- Maintenance Fee: 576.58
- Maintenance Fee Type: Insurance, Landscaping, Property Management, Other, See Remarks, Parking
- Maintenance Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
- Ownership: Condominium
- Storage: Locker
- Transaction: For sale
- Waterfront: Waterfront
- Water Body Name: Georgian Bay
- Zoning Description: R3-32
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Microwave Built-in, Window Coverings
- BasementType: None
- Bedrooms Main Level: 3
- Constructed Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style Attachment: Attached
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Fireplace Present: False
- Bathrooms (Total): 2
- Heating: Baseboard heaters
- Size Interior: 1486.0000
- Type: Row / Townhouse
- Utility Water: Municipal water
- Access Type: Water access, Road access
- Amenities: Beach, Golf Nearby, Hospital, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
Listing provided by Clairwood Real Estate Corporation (Collingwood Unit A)
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
This REALTOR.ca listing content is owned and licensed by REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
Helping You Unlock Your Future
Discover Collingwood and make our community your next home. To learn more about purchasing real estate in Collingwood let us put you in touch with a REALTOR® that specializes in Collingwood.
Request More Information
Want more information or schedule a showing? Let us put you in touch with one of our agents who specializes in .
This property for sale located at 44 TROTT Boulevard Unit# 42 in Collingwood was last modified on May 31st 2023. Let us connect you with one of our real estate agents to schedule a viewing or subscribe to other properties for sale in Collingwood.