Whether you are looking to get out of the big city, live a more active lifestyle, raise a family, or downsize your current home, there are a million good reasons to buy a home in Southern Georgian Bay.
Living in Collingwood, Thornbury, Wasaga Beach, Meaford, or the Blue Mountains has so many benefits. At Locations North, we often get asked about the best features in the region — although it’s hard to pare down our list, here are a few of our top reasons to unlock your future in Southern Georgian Bay:
1. The Great Outdoors
If you enjoy an active lifestyle and love to ski, sail, swim, hike, or golf, then this is the best region in Ontario to live:
2. Small Town Feel with Big City Amenities
If you want to get out of the city, but you don’t want to give up on the quality and range of shops, restaurants, and entertainment, then we’re the region for you:
- Collingwood has a thriving downtown filled with an assortment of unique shops, restaurants, bars, and professional business services.
- Thornbury is a charming village with galleries, boutiques, and delicious places to dine.
- Wasaga Beach prides itself on its multitude of attractions, from the beach to festivals, to thrill-seeking activities.
- Meaford is known for its bountiful orchards, festivals, and local markets with something for everyone.
- Creemore is a quaint town featuring antique shops, boutiques, and the well-known Creemore Brewery.
3. Caring Community
Living in our region means that you are part of a caring community. It’s a place where you know your neighbours, you have an engaged business district, and you have individual towns and villages filled with diversity and beauty.
Whether you decide to make our region your permanent home or your seasonal destination, Southern Georgian Bay is a special part of the province to call yours.
Buying a home in Southern Georgian Bay
There are countless more reasons to choose to buy a home in Southern Georgian Bay. Contact Locations North and let us help you unlock your future.