Selling A Home In The Georgian Triangle
Put The Region’s #1 Sales Team To Work For You
If you’re like most people, your home is your single biggest piece of equity and the financial foundation of everything you hope to do in the future. Even more importantly, your home may be a living storehouse of memories that mark the passage of life for you and your loved ones.
For these reasons and others, the process of selling your home – whether it’s your first time or you’ve sold many – can be one of the most emotional experiences you ever go through. There are many factors to consider and decisions to make.
That’s why we hope that you’ll find helpful info on our site about all the most important aspects of selling a home, including:
- Determining why you’re selling and setting your objectives
- Interviewing one or more REALTORS® and selecting the one you wish to use
- Strategically setting an asking price based that will get you top market value for your home
- Preparing your home so that it is attractive to buyers
- Effectively marketing your home through a variety of online and traditional methods
- Staging your home so it looks its best during open houses and showings
- Negotiating the best possible deal with the buyer
- Completing the transaction
One benefit of working with Locations North is that each of our five offices includes many REALTORS® with extensive knowledge and experience of all aspects of selling. We also have have the largest marketing budget among area brokerages, so we hope to hear from you when you decide to sell.