Cranberry Village is located on the 750 acre Cranberry Golf Resort property in Collingwood’s west end. Cranberry Village is popular for affordability, location and amenities and is well suited for an active family, retirement lifestyle, primary residence, second home to enjoy seasonally or as an investment rental property. The location is ideal, within walking distance to Collingwood shopping and restaurants, marina, and waterfront. Ski hills and beaches are located within a ten minute drive.
Cranberry Village was developed between 1980 and 1990 with some newer units built on Woodland Court in 2002 and Royalton Lane in 2004. Many resale units have been updated including electric heat to natural gas conversions. There are often value priced original units listed for resale.
Cranberry Village Amenities
- The Recreation Centre is staffed and offers children’s programs and camps as well as family activities. Here you will find activity rooms, lounge, outdoor family pool, tennis courts and playground.
- The Cranberry Golf Resort Hotel has meeting rooms, restaurant, fitness centre and indoor saltwater pool.
- Cranberry Golf Course is an 18 hole championship course that winds through many of the neighbouring developments. The Atoka Club House has an outdoor seasonal adult pool, deck overlooking the mountains, restaurant, pro shop and driving range.
- Cranberry Marina is located on the north side of Hwy. 26, off Harbour Street. Seasonal and transient docking is available for up to 140 boats with a 60′ length maximum and up to 7′ draft. The marina also offers a variety of watercraft rentals such as jet skis, and kayaks.
Cranberry Village Real Estate
Designs include bungalow models, one level stacked, and 2 storey townhouses, some reverse floor plan, some with loft master suite, with reserved outdoor parking.
- Range of Bedrooms: Studio to 4 bedroom
- Size: 630 – 1700 sq. ft.
- Price Range: $235,000 – 425,000
- Monthly Condo Fee Range: $300 – 450