Inspired by Collingwood’s ship building history and its iconic site, The Shipyards is an ongoing development located at the Collingwood Harbour area. The inital phase of the project was developed by FRAM Building Group and Slokker Real Estate Group as a uniquely designed residential waterfront community.
The Shipyards project follows the natural curves of the bay, starting east of the terminals and extending westward to a unique waterfront gathering place. The design is influenced by the distinctive waterside communities of Europe. Plans for site include a landscaped community of waterside low-rise condominiums and townhomes, complemented by waterfront walkways, bike lanes, and the new Waterfront Promenade which will connect each area of the The Shipyards.
The Shipyards Amenities
- Waterview and Mountainview Suites
- Waterfront Walking Trails
- Walk to Stores & Restaurants
- Connects to Collingwood Trail System
The Shipyards Real Estate
Real estate styles include one level condominium apartment units and townhomes.
- Range of Bedrooms: 1 to 4 bedroom
- Size: 800 – 3650 sq. ft.
- Price Range: $500,000 – 1,750,000
- Monthly Condo Fee Range: $375 – 690